Worrinots at Oakley Mobile Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Worrinots at Oakley Mobile Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 October 2016.
What we collect
In running and maintaining our App we may collect and process the following data:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information that we collect to help us provide services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services;
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information;
- To inform you of any changes to our app or services.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide you with details of similar services, or other services that you may be interested in.
Third Party Links
We do not have any third party links available within the app
Worrinots at Oakley Mobile Ltd is dedicated to protecting your privacy and, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, is required to provide details of the way we handle personal information.
Storing and controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Data we collect from you will be transferred to secure UK data centres for storing.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.